Tuesday, December 17, 2013

How to avoid lower back pain when running?

best running shoes lower back pain
 on ... reebok running shoes men and low prices from huge global brand Reebok
best running shoes lower back pain image
Q. I've been running cross-country for four years now, but this is the first year I've exerpeince lower back pain. What can I do to avoid this? One of my teammates said it could be posture, but now says my posture shouldn't be triggering lower back pain. What could be causing this, and what can I do to avoid this?


Answer
Try putting some padded insoles (Dr. Scholl's or something similar) in your shoes. A lot of back pain can be traced back to your feet and how they are landing. You probably will benefit running in shoes that are specifically designated as "cushioned." Go to www.roadrunnersport.com for information on which shoes are well cushioned.

Are the New Balance Pressure Relief Insoles for walking a good brand?




Wife of ma


My doctor recommended this brand because I have fibromyalgia and lower back pain. I already have New Balance running/walking shoes (they are really good) but he wants me to get these insoles along with the shoe. Does anyone know about this stuff? Is this the best brand of insole or are there better? I have to sort of "report" back to him on my next Dr. visit with a good insole. He is a very thorough doctor! Thanks!


Answer
The Pressure Relief insoles are made with a Plastazote® top layer which is similar to the "memory foam" material you see in many products these days. That combined with NB's cushioning material makes it one of the better inserts "for extra-sensitive, diabetic, and arthritic feet, and for those who stand on their feet all day."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to avoid lower back pain when running?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment