Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What would be my size in Converse if my size is 6?

women running shoes size 13
 on Nike Free TR Fit 3 Print Running Shoes Women's Size 13 New NWOB | eBay
women running shoes size 13 image



Staceey


I'm 13 and my size in Women's is 6. My cousin is planning to buy me a pair there in Japan. Will the size change if I buy a pair of converse? Should I cut the size down? Thanks! ^_^


Answer
Converse tend to run narrow, so be aware of that when you say you are size 6.
However, if you know you are a Converse size 6 then you should be fine.

In Japan, shoes are usually sized by cm (you might be about size 23 in Japan) or by S, M, L.
Because Converse are imported, they usually list the American sizes as well.

With this in mind, your cousin should be able to find you some Converse that fit.

I might recommend ABC Mart as a store that caries many Converse styles.

Where to find clothes for a long legged teen girl?




Rae


We don't shop often, but when we do it's at second-hand stores or at Walmart. Any CHEAP stores?

She is about 5ft 10in tall.

Also she has womens size 13 / mens size 11 feet. Any sho stores?



Answer
Cheap?
You can try http://www.barefoottess.com for shoes.
And try http://www.alloy.com for pants.

Cheap? Is not easy to find when you're a tall girl.

Buy her a couple quality pairs of pants, and some good quality shoes. You'll save more in the long run, and she's probably close to the end of her growing spurt anyway.

I hope this helps.

All My Best,
Jene'

P.S. Help her grow strong and confident, and the clothes she wears won't matter at all: http://www.tall-women-revolt.com/tall-teens.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be my size in Converse if my size is 6?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment