Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I am looking for a good walking shoe i am a larger woman I tend to have ache's in my arch by the end of day?

best running shoes rated
 on The Best Running Shoes - Reviews of the Best Rated Running Shoes
best running shoes rated image



Beckz


I do have a wide foot from research I found a good reccommended running shoe books addiction 8 is highly rated by it's hard to find a good shoe! Any suggestions?


Answer
I swear by New Balance - these are the only shoes I will wear - I have had problems with my feet and the podiatrist recommended these to me - I started with 608's but they don't make them any more - I went to be fitted at a new balance store - I'm currently 843's and my feet don't hurt anymore.

What website can I buy shoes from and run in them and still return them?




AnneDrew


I want to buy new running shoes, but I want to be able to run in them and try them out and return them if I don't like them. Is there anyway that I can do this?


Answer
A number of websites will give you free returns, BUT you can't run in things -- you can only try them on.

I'm only aware of roadrunnersports.com being a place that will let you actually run in things and return them within something like 60 days of purchase if unhappy. I believe their return options vary by if you're a member of their VIP club thing or not too (which was only $1.99 annually at last check, but they do automatically renew at a higher rate in a year if you don't cancel). Roadrunner then sanitizes the returned shoes and sell them at a discount out of their stores and at race event booths, etc.

Anyway, I'd look into Roadrunner if you need that. And the VIP thing is usually worth it if you buy running stuff regularly since it gives you a 10% discount, free shipping, special sales, etc. Just confirm how its returns varies with what you'd get by default otherwise....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a good walking shoe i am a larger woman I tend to have ache's in my arch by the end of day?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment