Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Most comfortable, cushion-y, walking or running shoes for women?




-


I'm 14 and I'm going to an amusement park for a whole day in a week so I really need shoes for it. I'm not gonna be running, just walking, and I heard you can walk in running shoes so I don't really care if they're for running or walking. Last time I went to an amusement park I was wearing shoes with barely any support and I suffered the entire time, so I really need a pair that's comfortable and cushion-y and won't cause me foot pain. Anything under $100 retail price (I can just find it cheaper on eBay) is okay.


Answer
I have the same problem, my feet always hurt if I'm out for long. I have the Nike Crossfit trainers I bought a month ago, and they are just perfect. Literally perfect. They are pricier than some other models, but they're totally worth the money and you could get them online for less or on sale. The Nike Free Run shoes are really good too, I had mine for ages and they were really comfy.

why is there a women size?




jxj1326


it confuses things. Why cant we all just use the standard size run when it comes to shoes?

Women shoe sizes are 1.5 to 2 sizes measured up. So if women size 9, it is about a size 7 in men's. This is how it confuses people in shoe shopping. A woman comes to a store asking for a vans shoes in size 7. The sales associates asks 'is that in womens?' the women gets offended and says, 'of course, do i look like a man to you?' Then a clarification has to done that women sizes are run differently. Most people that come to my store think women's size means a women's shoe.



Answer
The sales associate is an idiot.

If a WOMAN asks for a shoe in any size, it should be assumed that she is requesting WOMEN'S sizing.

If she wanted a men's size 7 she'd have asked for it. EVERYONE knows that men's and women's shoe sizes are not the same.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Most comfortable, cushion-y, walking or running shoes for women?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment