Friday, June 6, 2014

have bunions need athletic shoe with round toe box?




jar_KY


having really hard time finding shoes


Answer
Go To Google and type in running shoes round toe box! Loads to choose from.

What kind of athletic shoes would be best for me?




Bekah


Okay, so I have a unique foot. I wear size 12 in women's (or size 10 in men's, sometimes I have to buy men's). I have bunions on both feet, but they are not too big yet since I'm only 17. I have very high arches and on my right foot I have a toe that has a fungus in it (gross, I know, we are treating it with medicine).

Anyways, I need a pair of athletic shoes around $70 (could pay more if necessary), that will be comfortable because of my high arches and bunions, and will not squeeze my big toe. I am not a runner so I simply need casual walking or hiking shoes if needed (I live in a mountainous area so I hike sometimes). Any suggestions would be awesome! Professional advice even better. Thanks!
Specific types would be best. Thanks!



Answer
It's impossible to recommend any type or brand of shoe, you need to try them on, and see which fit you best.

Everyone's feet are different, and most brands of shoe are different, so it's up to you to try on different brands, and see which ones suit your feet the best.

If you want athletic shoes then go along to a reputable running store near where you live, and ask them which ones they recommend.
If it's a good store they will let you try on as many pairs as it takes for you to find a pair that suit you. If they won't, walk out and find another store. Once you find a store that will help you, go back there for your next pair of shoes, they have earned it.

My wife has bunions, and she usually has to wear men's running shoes because they are usually wider than women's, which I see you also have to do sometimes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: have bunions need athletic shoe with round toe box?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment