Saturday, March 8, 2014

do doc martens run small?




sprinkles


i found some docs i want, they are a women's UK 7 size 7. UK 7 is supposed to be the equivalent of a US 9. i am a US 8. i really want these boots. is it possible that they are actually my size? do they usually run a little small? is it better to get docs one size bigger than your own?


Answer
i used to work at a shoes store and i noticed they run pretty true to size, i would get your normal size, unless your foot is pretty narrow then you may want to go down 1/2 a size.

Where can I buy womens shoes in UK size 9?




theodorais


Hello, I'm 17 years old and have UK size 9 feet I've searched high and low for shoes in my size but have been unable to find anything for women. I'm fed up of living in converse and running shoes, I reaaally want something I can wear to college and all the shoes I find in big sizes for women tend to be patent leather high boots made for transvestites or american websites who don't ship to the UK.
Thankyou so much for your help I'm becoming a bit desperate :)



Answer
I have the exact same problem - I'm a size 9 too and usually living in converse. I recently bought a few pairs of ballet shoes/pumps from a shop called French Sole in Central London. They had some nice shoes, but were VERY expensive! One site I have used is tallgirls.co.uk which seems to be pretty good, you just need to order fast before your size goes. I think there are a few other sites similar to this one, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.
I would advise checking out tallgirls, and I hope this has helped as I know how frustrating this problem is!
Good Luck!! :]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: do doc martens run small?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment