Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Good Golf Shoes question?




Haley


I want to get a good pair of golf shoes for my dad. what are some good names? i want ones that are comfortable and stylish. i heard good things about the Adidas tour 360, i need a guy's opinion though.


Answer
The general concensus is Footjoy.These are as comfortable as my athletic shoes.
The problem with European shoe makers is the size difference.I have four pair of Pumas;but all have different sizes.

Plus Footjoys are durable.

What golf shoes should I get?




extreme


So I'm looking at the adidas tour 360 4.0, and the Nike Zoom trophy. I like them both and it's a tough decision. Help please!!


Answer
Just purchased a pair of Tour 360's (4.0)...I've always been a DryJoys user but I really like these Adidas 360's.

I like the 360's because they're a bit more stable than the DryJoys were; my foot isn't rolling over as much and the cushioning is more than comfortable. Wore them last Sunday when I played 36 holes and felt great afterwards. The only negative is that apparently you have to use Adidas replacement spikes; I've always used Black Widow replacements on my DryJoys and can't use them.

The sizing for Adidas ran a bit smaller (I wore a 10 in DryJoys but I went up a full size to an 11 in Adidas) than I was expecting. I found that FootJoy tended to be similar sizing to dress shoes while Adidas tended to run similar to running/athletic shoes but others may have different senses.

Best of luck either way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good Golf Shoes question?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment