Sunday, June 8, 2014

Walking around Disney World?




Trevor D


Ok, I'm planing to leave for Disney in about 5 days. I remember last time where my feet were absolutely killing me.I was wondering if there was a way to prevent this?

Can exercise help?



Answer
Exercise can help, but if you've only got five days, that's really not enough time to get your body ready for the amount of walking you will be doing. Just make sure you have comfortable, supportive shoes. I would pass on anything thin soled like flip flops. Also, put your feet up when you can.

Need a comfortable walking or athletic shoe for trip to Walt Disney World in July, any ideas?




Mrs. Picky


Don't normally wear them, and I don't want hurting feet to ruin my trip. I don't like Burks. Something under $100 would be nice.
Everyone keeps mentioning crocs, what do these shoes look like, how much do they cost, and where can I buy them?



Answer
I buy the $30 shoes from Walmart or Target. They work really well for me and they're cheap. My mom wears either Keens or Crocs and she won't wear anything else. The most important thing is to break them in before you go. Wear them as much as possible so your feet get used to them. A good option is to buy a couple pairs, break them both in, and alternate when your at Disney World.

To help avoid blisters, wear a thin pair of socks under a thick pair. The socks will rub against each other and not rub as much on your foot.

Also, Disney is HUGE. There is A LOT of walking. Your feet will get sore no matter what you do because you'll be walking for miles each day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Walking around Disney World?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment