Saturday, May 17, 2014

Brooks running shoes?

Q. Are you a long distance runner that tends to buy Brooks shoes? I've had mine for 3 years and they're still working great! ... is this the case for others?


Answer
I only run in Brooks shoes. Yours lasted for 3 years! wow. mine usually last for one cross country season before the soles are falling off. and one pair usually lasts for both winter and spring track.

I love Brooks!

Brooks Adrenaline 10 running shoes?




John


Two years ago, i bought the Brooks Adrenaline 8 running shoes, and they were perfect and relieved me of my knee pains. Last year, being satisfied with the 8's, I bought the 9's and that resulted in me developing shin splints and plantar faciitis. I'm skeptical about buying the 10's but has anyone else bought these and do they support your legs well?


Answer
I have had problems before with Brook running shoes. When I had them I had a knee and shin problem just like you. I looked around for a different shoe brand and found out the perfect one!

I would totally skip buying Brooks. Mizunos are the better quality ones. Its a softer feel and make you feel much better with your knees and shins. I have tried Mizunos last year and now I'm never going to buy ascis or brooks again! I had problems with my knees before and now I feel so much better. Like people say, "you got to keep looking for that golden one!"

Mizunos are the way to go!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Brooks running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment