Sunday, February 23, 2014

What are some good, affordable running shoes?




LaBella Wi


Today I went to the gym with my aunt and it was great, but I wore an old pair of Vans and my feet didn't feel comfortable throughout the workout. I'm thinking of getting running shoes, but never purchased any before. I was looking at those Nike free runs but heard they're $50-90. Are there any affordable Nike sneakers or just running sneakers in general? The $50 is ok I suppose, but I don't want to pay close to $100 for sneakers.


Answer
When doing general workouts you should consider Cross Trainers and not running shoes. If you're doing running as the workout then sure running is best, but for doing running, weight, calisthenics, etc a good cross training shoe / trainer / sneakers is best!!!

As for which one, you should check your local store because fit matters so buying on the Internet should come AFTER checking out the individual shoes and your size.

NOTE: You should look at buying / owning at least two pairs. I know it costs more, but owning two gives the shoe a chance to dry out and recover (which they must do) after you bounce, bang, etc on them for quite awhile. It will help your feet PLUS allow both pair of sneakers to last longer, which means buying them less often.

As for brand, well, in the past, I went with Reebok and Adidas and found them both to be GREAT. I suspect Nike are OK, too.

Should you go with running in the end, New Balance does the best running shoes.

As for specific model, honestly, again you should check out your local store and see what models they have in stock. In the end trying them on is the best way. You can also then do searches on the net for the specific models you find. This also gives you a reason to NOT buy immediately when the sales person wants you to buy.

What's a good and affordable running shoe?




cuban_wahi


I tried to take up jogging last year but didn't last but a few months. The pain in my shins was killing me! I would like to try again and someone suggested a 'real' or better running shoe may be easier on my shins. Can anyone suggest an affordable and good running shoe?


Answer
Nike Free Everyday 2 would be a good choice because it is super lightweight and has good amount of cushion and ankle support. My cousin wears this shoes for jogging and workout. She loves it. Why don't try it out. I have added a link below as your reference.

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good, affordable running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment