Sunday, February 23, 2014

What's the best running shoe on the market?




Zeke





Answer
Finally someone asked me this .... allright the best shoe for running is the nike vomero 3,s man it literally feels like pillows when you run Pricey but worth it i got mine for 125 but im sure they went down plus there is a add on that you can get iwth them it is a chip that you put in the heel of the shoe that talks to your ipod and tells you your running stats

Best running shoes on the market?




puddle glu


I'm trying to get a new pair of running shoes. I wear a size 13 shoe so it's kinda of hard to find good shoes in the store. I'm 6-6 210 pounds I need stability but I want a pretty light shoe. I've seen some decent shoes like the nike free runners but they did really feel like they would stand up to a lot of running. If anyone has a favorite running shoe they currently use and you really like them let me know. I will choose best answer for who ever gives me the best answer.


Answer
ASICS, mine really held up after all those wear and tear. Awesome running shoes, even better than Nike, New balance, and Reebok (worn those 3, didn't perform as good as ASICS does). ASICS has a breathable sheath (mesh? whatever you call them) that allow air circulation, cushioning is REAL good. They seriously are the best you can get. Try out the shoes and do a mini test run when you are at the store, do stretching exercises in them and twist around in them, see what it *feels* like. Look at the sole, is it well designed? Is there room for your feet and does your arch feels comfortable?

I had an auntie who bought a $80+ brand name running shoes that worn out in 1 month (no kiddin here). So far the ASICS really stood up over time. Just so you know, a pretty design isn't everything, the shoe must be battered and beaten around with (LOL) and you can still do amazing runs with them, AND they don't fall apart (so quickly) ;)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best running shoe on the market?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment