Friday, October 11, 2013

Help! What should I wear to my first hip hop youth dance class?

best running shoes youth
 on Petit Shoes - Kids Shoes - Top Brands in Cool Shoes for Children
best running shoes youth image



Lydia


On the website they just say comfortable and loose clothes but that's not very descriptive! I have asked a couple of friends and they say that I should wear sweats and a loose t-shirt others say NOT to because you are going to get to hot and you should just wear Nike running shorts and a comfy shirt. Please help! I don't know what to do!


Answer
Light sweatpants or shorts, loose tshirt or tank top, hair in ponytail, and if there's shoes, either hip hop shoes or high tops

What are must haves to take on a trip to the water park?




Ashley


I am going to a water park with my youth group in a month. Just wondering what I will need and not need. Thanks for the help!!!
I'm a teenage girl no kids stuff



Answer
Don't take anything of value. You are either going to rent a locker or be leaving it in the open where it can be stolen.

I recommend money for the locker rental, split it with a friend.

You might want to bring sunglasses but you won't get to wear them on the ride. Same applies to your shoes, unless you have those water shoes, you are going to be running around barefoot.

You definitely need waterproof sunscreen or sunblock, whatever your preference.

Chap stick with spf.

You also need cash for souvenirs, lunch and snacks, unless you pack those.

Something to pull your hair up with. Also a comb or a brush will probably be nice at the end of the day.

A change of clothes, could just be some undergarments plus whatever clothing you wore over your swimsuit

Towel

Nice extras,
Waterproof disposable camera
Stuff to shower with before you leave (shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap, etc.)
Goggles
Snacks
Card games for the bus ride there


Side note, if you wear makeup, and plan on wearing it that day, make sure its water proof.

I hope you have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help! What should I wear to my first hip hop youth dance class?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment