Friday, October 4, 2013

Is there a difference between running shoes and jogging shoes?

best running shoes women jogging
 on ... shoes, Jogging shoes, Professional sports running shoes Two color
best running shoes women jogging image



Jessica


I like to jog. I want to buy a new pair of shoes, but they are labelled 'running shoes' (Nike woman's free run)
Is there a difference?



Answer
nope :)

What is the best running shoe for women?




kittykatsb


I attend aerobics classes and I have started jogging and running. What is the best woman's running (or cross training) shoe that absorbs the most impact? I do not want to go broke buying them either, so keep that in mind.

Thanks in advance!



Answer
any nike running shoe or addidas
(reeboks are painful and are not made to run in)
and they are ugly (referring to reeboks)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a difference between running shoes and jogging shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment