Thursday, March 20, 2014

What kind of shoes should i get for achilles tendonitis?




jacob


I recently got over achilles tendonitis and i wanted to get a good pair of running shoes that would not bring back my problem. thanks a bunch


Answer
I got Achilles tendonitis while wearing Nike running shoes. I suggest a pair of Asics, Brooks, or Saucony. My personal favorite is Brooks. Also with Achilles tendonitis it might be wise to buy a stability shoe. Brooks has a variety of running shoes including a whole selection of "stability" shoes, which will provide more support for your Achilles than the standard running shoe would

These shoes OK for Achilles Tendinitis?




Loz


So i've been running in strictly racing flats for the last 4 years and it finally have caught up with me.

So I've ended up with bad Achilles tendinitis, so I was thinking of switching to the Nike Free 2.0. I've tried a variety of trainers and I can't stand the feel of bulky/heavy shoes. So any ideas?



Answer
I have the same thing and I would recommend that you go and see a foot doctor. I got inserts to put in my shoes and now I am pain free. Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of shoes should i get for achilles tendonitis?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment