Friday, March 21, 2014

What type of shoes should I get if it's for the gym?




Saksham


I want a separate pair for GYM only. I spent like loads of time at the gym.

P.S How much money should I ask my parents for, for an outfit just for the gym?

I want like Nice shoes, socks, shorts (Tights underneath shorts), Shirt and headband. lol I am a really fashionable dude I like to look pretty even though I am at the gym.



Answer
You will not need high tech shoes unless you will be using the treadmill a lot. A $40 to $60 pair will be more than enough. Within a given brand, most shoes at or below that price point are comparable to each other in quality and performance. So your decision would then be based on the degree of arch support you need and how pretty it looks to you. Most types of sneakers will work. It is amusing to see what some people choose to use for their workout footwear.

If you will be living on the treadmill, it may be worth it to spend some money on decent running shoes. I don't mean casual treadmill use, I'm talking 5+ mile sessions, several times a week; for anything less, you could still get away with the cheaper sneakers. For running shoes, anything below $90 or so is considered low tech. Sorry, that's just the nature of the business. Asics, Mizuno, and Saucony are good brands, but be prepared to spend well over a hundred dollars; some approach $200.

Regarding your outfit, you can expect to pay anywhere from $40 to $80, depending on what you get and where you shop. If you pay full retail for a brand like Under Armour, you can expect to pay up to $100 for the items you've listed.

By the way, since you mentioned your concern about being fashionable, I would recommend going without the headband.

Cross Country Watches! ANSWERS ASAP PLEASE!!!?




tatot4


i am now entering my last year of cross country. i havent really tried in past years but my coach says ive got a lot of potential because of my track abilities. i am starting to take the sport seriously, and to get better i need to train. the problem is i am not good at pacing myself and i need a watch that can help me do that, as well as tell me how far ive run. i am looking for one under 80 dollars.


Answer
the nike+ watch is really cool. i saw it at dick's sporting goods today. i think it was like 50? but it was deff under 80. i saw that it measures distance, pace, time, etc. all you need is the nike+ shoes tho....but if you have them then its a good buy =] hope i helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of shoes should I get if it's for the gym?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment