Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Nike Air max 2012 leather shoes keep making an air noise when I walk. How can I stop this?




James


The left shoe doesn't make noise. The right one does. Every time I walk it makes a loud air puffing noise. Is the shoe supposed to do that or is there a way I can fix it? I bought the shoes from China so I can't exactly return them.

Thank you.



Answer
It has a hole man .

Vibram running toe shoe information?




UW Badger


I recently bought a pair of vibram toe shoes. There for running. But can I also use them for activitys such as swimming, hiking, rock climbing with out them ripping or breaking?


Answer
Did you mean these five fingers shoes?
http://buydb.org/shoes/2012/top-10-best-vibram-for-running-for-men-women/

I wouldn't recommend you running a marathon in them but they are perfectly fine for hiking, running, gym, swimming, or just everyday walking.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My Nike Air max 2012 leather shoes keep making an air noise when I walk. How can I stop this?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment