Friday, November 15, 2013

Is it possible that Im done with my plantar fasciitis?

best walking shoes plantar fasciitis
 on PLANTAR FASCIITIS SHOES FOR WOMEN | Athletic Shoes
best walking shoes plantar fasciitis image



Face on Fi


I started running long distances races this year and had horrible plantar fasciitis to the point where I couldnt walk after races or for 5 days after a race. I kept it going and found that walking and a slight job would make it easier to use that foot. I never stopped training, adopted some different stretching techniques and have gone about 3 months without an injury. I would get it after runs longer than 5 miles, now I run 16 miles pain free, are my feet and muscles used to it now?
I would take IB profeun (or however its spelled)
No different socks, wraps, braces, etc.
I would do foot stretches (hard to explain) by turning my feet, pulling toes, foot massages with a spiked ball.

Walking more often and then joggin would stretch my foot out and eventually it went away.
I wonder if I had it too. There is a podiatrist that shows up once a week at our local running store (Fleet Feet) and he said that I had Plantar Fasciitis. I could not walk when I woke up, but I felt better the more I used the injured foot. It would loosen up the tendons and muscles in my foot, kind of like a back injury or pulled muscle.



Answer
I wonder if you really had Plantar Fasciitis! My God, I have had it twice and it floored me both times; 8 months of no running the first time, 5 months the second. Shoot, I couldn't even stand in one place for more than 10 seconds. Check this out:
http://heelspurs.com/index.html

I'm glad you didn't suffer as much as I did in any case.

My advice is to really research your shoes and maybe even consult a podiatrist (do not agree to surgery). If your heels are at an angle (like mine) that may put pressure on your tendon. For me, I ran too far in one pair of shoes and did too much hill training; also, I should have taken a five day break every six weeks. When I started doing this, I was amazed at how many little injuries would emerge that I never felt! Those endorphins are strong and can cover a lot of pain. Taking time off allows those little things to heal properly.

The good news is that I have not had a third relapse in the last three years in part thanks to that web site. Taping the soles of my feet worked wonders!

What are the symptoms of a plantar fascia rupture?







I was running yesterday and I felt a tearing sensation on the bottom of my foot and today I can barely walk. I've had plantar fasciitis before, this felt different. How do they treat plantar fascia rupture? Anyone know? Not a lot on the web about it.


Answer
If you strain your plantar fascia, it can become inflamed, weak and swollen, making it painful to stand or walk. The pain may be strongest when you first step out of bed in the morning or if you have been standing for long periods of time.
There are lots of different options for healing plantar fasciitis. You can give your feet a rest for a few days and avoid doing activities that make the pain worse. You can also trying icing the area, using an over-the-counter pain reliever and buying shoes with extra support. If your condition worsens, your doctor can give you shots of steroid medication.
If the pain in your foot persists, you should consult your doctor!

To learn more about plantar fasciitis, check out the website I work for, AOL Health:

http://www.aolhealth.com/conditions/plantar-fasciitis
http://www.aolhealth.com/conditions/stretches-for-achilles-tendon-problems




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible that Im done with my plantar fasciitis?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment