Wednesday, June 18, 2014

does anyone know who the vancouver street preformer thynomite is?




Josh


im a resident of vancity and i saw this preformer named thynomite and i wanna know who he is. please help me out. ps he threw my shoe into a very busy intersection almost causing it to get run over


Answer
"Hi"...just a suggestion but I'll bet that the Vancouver City Police know who he is ! (Michael C...)

Where can I get shoes that are my size?




Sabrina


I am 13, and I take a size 11 or 12 Ladies. I have to find shoes that are nice, not like Wal-Marts or something, but nice, like Chucks, or Nikes, or Adidas. I have to get a pair of shoes that I can walk in, and they are stylish, not like those elderly ladies shoes, or something. They also have to be running shoes. I live in Vancouver, Canada, so I have to find them here. I have real trouble finding nice shoes that fit me properly, because my feet are very wide, also, so I cannot have narrow shoes. My feet spill right over.

Thank you.

Sabrina



Answer
Well if you want chucks, nikes, or adidas the solution is very simple... buy them in mens/ mens sizes... yeah you wont have the choice of the girlier pink ones, but other than that so many of those shoes in those brands look the same for guys or girls. You wont have any trouble finding your size in mens...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: does anyone know who the vancouver street preformer thynomite is?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment