Monday, June 16, 2014

What kind of running shoes would you recommend for me?




Clover


I'm 13, about size nine, women's, and I am looking for running shoes. I have some arch, but not too much. Indoor or outdoor, it doesn't really matter to me, but preferably outdoor. More traction is better. I am not a runner, so please put that into consideration when searching. I'm looking for a pair under $50. Under $30 is better. I don't need anything fancy, but good and light for someone like me. Please leave the name of the shoe and try to find a website or a review. Thanks!


Answer
hurricane sauconies

Do you really need to spend over $100 to get a good running shoe?What is a pair if I run 7- 10miles/week.?




babylove


I am looking for a good woman's shoe. My feet are on the narrow side and I have high arches. I run on cinder tracks but frequently I run on the road. I don't mind paying extra if it is worth it. So, what is the price range for good running shoes and which brands should I go for?


Answer
Check out department stores in the late fall/early winter. Last year's styles will be on sale to make room for the new models for the upcoming track and field season. You can typically get shoes that would have cost $100 or more last spring for under $50, some as cheap as $25 or $30. If you have a Kohl's near you, its a good place to start.

I typically wear Nike or ASCICS, New Balance are good as well. For the mileage you're running, a pair of running shoes will last you a very long time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of running shoes would you recommend for me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment