Saturday, August 3, 2013

What are some super supportive running shoes?

women running shoes cheap
 on Womens Shoes on Force Ones Low White Neutral Grey Cayman Cute Shoes ...
women running shoes cheap image



Harry


Since may I've been running. I run about 3 miles a day since I've started....
I've always wondered why I'm nearly dying at the end of my run and I think it's because I have cheap running shoes with no support. My joints are always hurting so bad so it's very painful to run!! :( at first I thought I might be growing because I'm 14 and haven't had a growth spurt in a while but the other day I ran with my friends shoes and that was soo much fun to run ( my joints didnt hurt) and I ran a 10k!! So what are some awesome woman's running shoes that will give me me plenty of support and comfort while running? ( any price and any brand ) thank you!!!!
Oh and I want some that will last me at least a year!



Answer
Brooks Adrenaline
Brooks Beast
Nike LunarGlide
Asics Gel Evolution
Saucony Stabil
New Balance 587

Try each of them on and go with the one that feels most comfortable

What is appropiate running gear for women?




Oh Mandy!


I started running a few weeks ago. My boyfriend (who is a runner) helped me pick out some cheap running shoes to start with. And I have just been wear my cotton dance shorts and either a sports bra and t-shirt or a athletic racer-back tank with a built in bra.

Is there anything specific I SHOULD be wearing? I have tried looking for some cheap running shorts but have not found any yet.
(by gear I mean just clothing)



Answer
booty shorts and a sports bra... men go crazy when they see it ...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some super supportive running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment