Saturday, August 3, 2013

Where can I get shoes with high arch support under $100?

best running shoes high arches women
 on running shoes, asics running shoes discount, asics womens running ...
best running shoes high arches women image



freakygurl


I've worn flat shoes pretty much my whole life, converse, vans, and DC, I know I shouldn't. I want to start running but I know my DC shoes will just cause me pain when I run. I have really high arch's and cannot find running shoes under $100 online. My town only has a Walmart and shoe sensation so I will probably have to buy them online. When searching online most stores do not give the option to choose arch support so how do I know it has it? Are there specific brands that are known for arch support? Will I even find any shoes less than say $75 with these specifications?


Answer
Best comfort shoes for women for under $100-Merrell is far and away the most comfortable shoe you will ever wear on a daily basis.

I walked into my local plant store the other day and was just looking around when I noticed these interesting-looking shoes on one of the helpers. He said they were Merrells. I should have known. I have seen them on orderlies and doctors at the hospital. My internist was wearing a pair of the casual Merrells.

It seems that everyone's wearing these wonderful shoes, and for good reason. They are designed so well to meet the ordinary stresses of walking and standing.

About twenty years ago, almost the same scenario happened with Birkenstock. People all of a sudden had "discovered" them and you saw these shoes everywhere. Likewise, with Rockports and Eccos. So - do these brands just go through fads only to be replaced with newer fads? I don't really think so because I do still see these other brands all the time even though it seems that people might be buying and wearing the "newer" brands exclusively. I know that I bought Rockports for my son when he was a teenager because I knew how tough they were and how comfortable.

I looked into these more popular shoes worn by people who are on their feet a lot and found some details on these good, solid brands which have emphasized comfort for many years.

Rocport, Timberland, Ecco, and Easy Spirit are all time favorites. All of these as well as the currently popular Merrell offer high comfort and value at less than $100. Each brand has similarities: There are more styles which might cost more than $100, but each of these companies offers a tremendous selection of shoes for well under $100, and all have online sales as well. A real bonus is that many do not even charge for shipping, which can save you even more money.

http://merrell.com/Shop

How do you girls feel about women wearing high heels?

Q. You can't run with them on, makes you a bit helpless, they arch your back making your rear end stick up, wearing them frequently causes your calf muscle to shorten, making it painful to wear flat shoes.


Answer
You think heels make us helpless?

You've never been kicked by a woman wearing heels. They're like lethal weapons.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get shoes with high arch support under $100?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment