Saturday, August 3, 2013

What are very comfterable shoes for work?

best walking shoes nyc
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best walking shoes nyc image



Moka San


I work three days a week, but for 13-14 hours a day. I get home really tired and my feet hurt..I want to know what are some very comfterable shoes that will make my feet feel better and not hurt so much?


Answer
running shoes! they have arch support and are very cushiony! i walked around nyc literally all day in a pair of asics and my feet didn't hurt at all

you can also try dr. sholls inserts or doctors can customize orthotics for you to put in your shoes

answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkSTZSrN6RK6l7RJgpxd3bLty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120225160055AA6sn8R

What would be the proper attire for a week in NYC the first week of December?




pinguna12


My best friend and I are visiting NYC for the first time the first week of December. I have lived in South Florida my entire life and have never traveled to cold weather. What shoes do you recommend(I am planning on taking sneakers for walking and some boots for the night)? How many jackets and sweaters should I pack? Do you recommend buying a winter coat or would a really simple leather jacket and layering sweaters be enough?


Answer
I recommend that you buy a down jacket or a winter coat. Especially since you are not used to cold weather. Don't forget warm gloves, a scarf, a hat. Bring warm underwear if you have any - you know, leggings to wear under you pants or someting like that.

I'm not so convinced of the "sneakers". You need shoes that are large enough so you can fit in two or three pairs of socks, and they also need a profile, because you will probably find snow and ice. That's why I'm not so convinced of the sneakers. You'll probably just slip on the snow/ice because the sole doesn't have any profile.

Pack two or three warm sweaters, and a couple of long-sleeved shirts to wear underneath.

I remember being in New York in December, and it was so cold! You know, there is nothing to break the wind, because all the houses are aligned in squares. So there's just this cold wind blasting through the streets.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are very comfterable shoes for work?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment