Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What are these mens nike shoes called?2013?

best running shoes 2013 men
 on Best Offer Cheap Nike TRAINER SHIELD TRAINING ELECTRIC For Sale Best
best running shoes 2013 men image



bianca


The have these new men's nike shoes, or at least I think they are because everyone's wearing the, at my school this year...they have like a pattern on them or look like they cross and overlap. They are running shoes and have a color at the front and then turn grey I think...anyone know what they're called? Thanks


Answer
They are called free 5.0.

26 year old male interviewing for job, how to look older?




Chris


As the title says I am 26 and I am interviewing for a job (and likely to interview for several more, I'm hopeful but not dreaming).

Normally this isn't an issue for a 26 year old, most of the time my peers are interviewing for a professional position they've been out of school for four years and have at least a little experience in a similar or related field. I do not.

I spent three years in between Community College and Junior College trying to decide what I wanted to do with my life, I graduated with an AS and decided to end my college run. Three years later I decide my job isn't what I want and go back to school. So I'm graduating but I have had three years of professional working experience, mostly in an office setting.

But when I talk to the people currently working for the company (job fair and at an open house) they're completely overlooking the fact that I'm not a 22 year old graduate and I do have some experience.

Long story short I'm interviewing for a position that is traditionally held by people in their mid-thirties to late 60's. There aren't even many 26ers, let alone freshly minted college grads.

Consciously my interviewer will know I am in my 20's but if I do all that I can to look older they may feel as though I am older, more experienced. There's a chance they'll even notice my experience more than my title â2013 college graduateâ And I'm talking 30-35 not 50's, and I look my age, maybe slightly older than 26, so this probably isn't unattainable, I'm just not sure how to do it.

I know if I grow a beard, I'll look older. I had a full, thick, beautiful brown beard from Thanksgiving to early February, but I just couldn't stand it anymore, I may bring it back if I need to keep interviewing but I only have enough time for my beard to look like I haven't shaved for a couple weeks... probably not enough to be respectable and look older. I may try anyway but I need ideas that will help me look like I'm in my 30's that aren't beard-centric.

I won't be wearing stage make-up but I'm not opposed to wearing make-up for the interview if it helps me look slightly older.

Any help is appreciated..
I am aware they'll look at my resume, this isn't about tricking them it's about the feeling they walk away with. That's what I want, I know they'll know my age, but I'm trying to get to them on an emotional level rather than a logical one.

I know I'll be good at the job, I just need to pull out all the stops to get it.



Answer
If you have a suit as opposed to a sport coat, wear that. Wear a wedding ring. they won't ask but they may notice. A shiny wristwatch is a nice touch. Nothing too fancy, something that looks practical.

Obviously, piercings and tats are absolutely out, but you knew that. Being tall is a plus. Wear decent, conservative black shoes, maybe with a little heel.

If you are getting your hair styled, stop. Go to a barber and get man's cut. Don't smell like anything. Shut your phone off.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are these mens nike shoes called?2013?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment