Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What kind of athletic shoes do I want to get for a zumba class I'm starting in a few days?

best tennis shoes zumba
 on What are the best shoes for Zumba? | Zumba Fitness with Alena
best tennis shoes zumba image



Emily


I'm taking zumba with my mom, but my old nikes are so worn out, and I think I need a new pair of gym shoes.

I was wondering if running shoes or tennis shoes would be okay for zumba or if they would kill my feet/ankles.

Thanks.



Answer
Some very comfortable trainers. Don't worry about look, as long as they're comfortable you're good to go.

Running shoes work, tennis shoes should do as well.

Does anyone know of any good Zumba shoes for men?




Joseph Tru


I was wondering if anyone knows where to find good Zumba shoes for men. I'm a size 13 and I can't find any good shoes to dance in.


Answer
You need shoes that are lightweight, give good support, and allow pivoting movements without sticking to the floor. I have used Bloch split-sole dance sneakers. They are fairly narrow (they use a woman's last, no doubt) but come in very large sizes. I wear 12 and found a fit. If these don't work I would recommend a good indoor soccer shoe. I have used Nike lightweight soccer shoes and they work well. I also have used the old-fashioned Reebok Ex-O-Fit trainers, the hightops, and these work pretty well. I tried actual tennis shoes but they seemed kind of heavy for dance-type movements.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of athletic shoes do I want to get for a zumba class I'm starting in a few days?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment