Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Where can I find a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes?

man running shoes
 on ... Running Shoes (For Men) - review by Retro man from Franklin, NE on 1/6
man running shoes image



absconder1


I am looking for a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes.
I am open to ordering online, but am not open to used shoes or auction sites.
I am open to trail or road running shoes or minimalist shoes.
I am open to any price range.
I am open to any brand, but would prefer New Balance, Asics, or Brooks.
Depending on the shoe, I may prefer some extra arch support but it is not a big deal.

Thanks for any help.



Answer
I would recommend Altra Instinct Black.

http://minimalistrunningshoes.org/altra-running-instinct-intuition-shoe-review

Are trail running shoes the best choice for running high school Cross Country?




Light Yaga


I have used the Fila Trexa Men's Running Shoes (or well a similar model) for about a year now and its time for a new pair. I have had nio problem with this type of shoe and almost bought a pair just like them. But i would like some better insight on trail running shoes (Like the Men's Brooks
Cascadia 6), would these shoes work for a floridian high school cross country runner?

Thanks in advance!



Answer
You don't really want trail running shoes. You're gonna want a normal trainer for your every day runs, and spikes for the races (unless you run on roads like California does sometimes. Then you want flats)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment