Wednesday, April 23, 2014

How to get my almost 1 year old to wear shoes?

Q. My soon to be 1 year old hates shoes you put them on his feet and he acts like it's the end of the world . HE stands completely still when he has them on also . Hmm which me a Idea to get him to stay in place. J/k j/k anyways how do I get him use to shoes because he wants to walk when he is outside
I have tried 3 different pairs of shoes I will try something softer


Answer
Try something with a very flexible sole, he may not like the feeling of the somewhat stiffer soles that most baby shoes have.

When my oldest was a baby I had a neighbor who had a lot of children, and this is what she told me, she said that most when kids start walking it was best to keep them barefoot most of the time, and when you couldn't, because they were outside or the floor was too cold, to put them in shoes that were almost no shoe, it helps them build their foot muscles.

Cheers

How can I get my 1 year old to wear shoes?

Q. My son is turning one and I have never put shoes on him. I just thought it would be uncomfortable for him. Now that he is about to start walking I want him to start wearing shoes. When I put them on him he screams and cries.
What can I do to make him more comfortable in shoes?
It doesn't matter what kind of shoe, I think he just doesn't like anything on his feet.


Answer
The shoes you are putting on him may not be the best fit, they are prob not the cutest shoes but the best ones for learning how to walk are the white high top lace up ones. They sell them at stride rite you can see them here http://www.striderite.com/jump.jsp?itemType=GATEWAY&itemID=221 or wal-mart or target. Try that and also have his feet sized because maybe they are just not the right fit. I hope that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get my almost 1 year old to wear shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment