Sunday, April 20, 2014

How to find my shoe size?

Q. I wear a size 6.5 in women's shoe size. I am wondering if I can order a pair of shoes in girl's size.
The girl's sizes are: 3.5, 4.0, 4,5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0
What size would I be in girl's if I wear a size 6.5 in women's??


Answer
you'd be a 7.0 in girl's, or probably a 7.5 but that isn't listed so you could try them and return them. also the shoe may run small or big so it could vary the size... hope i helped!

Do jordan 11 retro's run big or small ?

Q. I want to order these beautiful shoes online they come out in December i don't know the name all I know is that they are black ,varsity red ,and white. The problem is that I NEED to know if they run big or small to see if to get a size smaller . I'm a size 6 in men (8 in women) I was going to try and see if I can get a smaller size because some shoes look sort of big on me . I really want to get a size 5.5 or a 5 I can fit that in converse . That's probably different . Need answer ASAP


Answer
All the Air Jordans run a half size smaller.
Example: size 7 would be size 6.5
A good store would be Finishline, the link is on the bottom
Hope it helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to find my shoe size?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment