Saturday, April 26, 2014

Who sells Barefoot running shoes? ?




Kenidy


I wanna run & such for soccer & tone up a bit. So, anyway Barefoot running sounds like a good thing. I can't go to a shoe expert so gimme your best experienced opinion please! Where should I go to get good barefoot running shoes? Have a specific kind? Made by what company?


Answer
Well I went to a Nike store, and they had really good barefoot running shoes for men. I would assume they would have some good women shoes also. I don't really like barefoot running though. It gives the impression of running barefoot, which I enjoy, but it has no cushion or structure for your foot in the shoe. I like the shoes that are light, have a good cushion, and have good structural support. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/hf-4294965522+4294967197&cp=USNS_KW_0611081618 Here's a link to the nike store. See how the top shoe for women has a nice cushion and good support? While the free running (barefoot) has little support or cushion. Hope I could help. Best of luck.

Answer mine please? (just give me a why and you'll get best answer) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhQA4ik.QASJrEUsBXVs8D7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120519120828AA5Hj6L

High-heel shoes were INTENTIONALLY invented by men to make girls unable to run?




Laurie fro


That's what a main character said in a particular movie. (...along with "to make a girl's butt look smaller"...)

If that is true, then what's the point? Why would the particular guy who invented the shoes have to gain by seeing girls try to run (far any reason) and they're unable to do it?


** (BOYS) Why do you like to use the word "delicious" to describe a girl's butt? **
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AotDCWolFRtjawMq7sMyiNLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090221150524AAxqbEg


.



Answer
heels were (i think)made so women could compensate being shorter than men.as years went on the high heel became a sexy attribute to womens fashion.i can run in heels.not as fast but they dont stop me.do you see alot of taller women in heels?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Who sells Barefoot running shoes? ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment