Monday, May 26, 2014

Does anyone wear shoes with no socks like skate shoes tennis shoes?




niceguy


Who out there wears skate shoes like dc vans or others or tennis shoes like nike nb, and other brands with no socks on? what do you all think like how does it feel to wear shoes with no socks like it? how long u been going with no socks what got u into it if u dont like it y not


Answer
I always wear my tennis shoes without socks. I hated wearing sock since I was a kid. I started not wearing socks in my tennis shoes since I was about 7 years old. I accidentally got my socks wet as well as a few other kids, so we told by our teacher to take off our regular shoes, and socks,put them on the heat register to dry off, and put our tennis shoes without socks. Me and this other kid became addicted to not wearing socks on our tennis shoes; therefore, I have been wearing my tennis shoes without socks for many years now.

How to clean white Coach tennis shoes???




princessbe


I washed them by hand and now they turned yellow. How can I get rid of the yellow color? Can I take shoes to the dry cleaners to get cleaned?


Answer
NOOOO. Get yourself a box of white chalk. A cheap solution. that should do it..just hand chalk them all over. Just keep doing it... It keeps them looking pretty good.. otherwise liquid white shoe polish. It is still sold, I know you young kids don't know much about shoe polish, but it works well on fabric shoes also.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone wear shoes with no socks like skate shoes tennis shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment