Monday, May 26, 2014

What is a good pair of affordable running shoes?




Jenner


I'm about to start training to run and I'm also doing the Susan G Komen 3Day in July. I currently have a pair of Nikes and theyre cute and nice, but I'm going to be needing the right pair of shoes. I want a nice pair that are supportive (very important, my arches strain easily) comfy and if possible, actually kind of cute! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Jen


Imagine a future free of Breast Cancer!
I am walking the Susan G. Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure-
Change a Life, Be a Sponsor: http://www.the3day.org/goto/jencannon



Answer
Hi there!

A good pair of running shoes really depends on the surface you're running (trail, road or track), the size of your arch (low, medium, high) and your stride (underpronator, neutral, overpronator). If you want the best results go to your local running store and have them conduct a foot analysis on you to determine which is the best shoe for you, whether you need a neutral shoe, stability or motion control. You may also find that you need orthotics particularly if your arches strain easily.

Personally, if you require a lot of cushioning and support I recommend Asics. My current pair are the Nike Zoom Elite+4 for women and they are the perfect shoe for me. To research check out : runnersworld.com as they have loads of reviews on shoes from different brands that may suit you.

If you want a really good pair of running shoes you must be willing to spend at least $100, possibly more. Asics are generally more expensive RRP over $200, but more affordable brands include Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Saucony, Mizuno, Brooks, etc.

Hope this helps! :)

Affordable perfect running shoes?




stephanie


I really want to start running more frequently but I can't due to runner's knee pain someone advised me to try glucosamine which I started a day ago but I also want to buy a different running shoe. Does anyone know where to find affordable running shoes that would be good for these characteristics:
underpronator
flat footed
heel strike (although not an extreme heel strike)
I really don't want to spend more than $45 on these shoes but if it's slightly over that it's fine



Answer
Have you got a brand in your mind?
I'm a Brooks' fan club so I would get a pair of Brooks Jogging.

This might help you get some ideas, it's a list of Top 10 Brooks Running Shoes for guys and gals.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/buydborg/top-10-brooks-jogging-shoes-for-men-and-women/298867836863040

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good pair of affordable running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment