Friday, October 25, 2013

Best running shoes for narrow and flat feet?

best running shoes narrow feet
 on Find the converting sizes for men's shoes, women's shoes and infants ...
best running shoes narrow feet image



BellaLoves


I have very flat feet (very flat arches) and very long, narrow feet. I have always had a problem finding secure running shoes that support my arches into the correct position, and are snug around my entire foot.

I have knee problems because of this, so a good running shoe will help prevent furthur injury to my knees and feet.

Do you know of any running shoes that specilise in shoes for flat footed runners?



Answer
You need in insert to correct your flat feet, either something off the self or made by a foot doctor.
New Balance makes shoes with widths just like street shoes so you can find your size in that brand.

What is the best running shoe for someone with narrow feet and high arches?







I`m 19 and I alway have problems with my knees and hips due to running a lot. I think that it is due to underpronating and that my shoes are not supporting me right. I weigh 138 lbs but im tall at 5 ft 9 in without shoes. I have really narrow feet so it is hard to find a fit because most shoes have normal width. If you could suggest a type or brand of shoe that would work well I would really appreciate it.


Answer
I just received a review pair of the Merrell Barefoot Trail Glove today. I ran in them tonight, but Merrell has requested that I hold off on a review until February, which is actually a good call since it will give me some time to put some miles on them (Update 2/27/2011: My review of the Merrell Trail Glove is now posted). In the meantime, Iâd like to refer you to a glowing review of the Merrell Trail Glove posted over at the Barefoot Running University by Jason Robillard. Jason is working with Merrell to develop educational materials associated with the formal release of the Merrell Barefoot line (reported to be February 1), and if my first run was any indication, Jasonâs review is quite accurate.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best running shoes for narrow and flat feet?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment