Monday, October 21, 2013

What shoes should i get for warming up in track next season? Do i even need them?

new balance running shoes men
 on Mens New Balance Running Shoes : $29.99 | MyBargainBuddy.com ...
new balance running shoes men image



Therspker


Nike LIVESTRONG LunarElite+ 2 Men's Running Shoe I just bought these for conditioning and just getting ready for track next year but my mom keeps telling me that since these are $80, i should go buy some cheap new balance or asics for training. what do you guys think?


Answer
If you are just using them to warm up, I agree with your mother.

So i want to surprise my husband for christmas with Nike free run running shoes!?




Debbie V


He usually wears a size 9 1/2 in new balance, do the nike men shoes run small?


Answer
Yes in width they run pretty small sometimes!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What shoes should i get for warming up in track next season? Do i even need them?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment