Monday, October 21, 2013

How can I meet more girls?

best running shoes july 2011
 on adidas f50i tunit The new Adidas F50i Football Boot
best running shoes july 2011 image



Cuscatlan


I am a 19 year old boy I graduated in June of 2011 from high school and I took a year off college and when I did go back I took online classes because it was alot easier because of my schedule

Well this has caused kind of a gap in my social life I still talk to a few of my close high school buddies and I meet people who they know but I want to get to know girls on my own independently

how can I meet girls outside of school its alot easier when your in that classroom environment but im not so good when im out in an open public place I turn 20 in July I just want to meet girls whether it be just having girls who are pals or even finding a girlfriend
why cant people just answer the question

and also because I dont wanna be some loser nerd who sits at home playing video games all day I want to go out and meet people because 30 years from now I dont want to have regrets of not going out and just staying home all day
why cant people just answer the question

and also because I dont wanna be some loser nerd who sits at home playing video games all day I want to go out and meet people because 30 years from now I dont want to have regrets of not going out and just staying home all day



Answer
1: turn off the friggen computer

2: stand the hell up

3: possibly walk, crawl or roll towards the bathroom. In there you will find a place to shower, bath or maybe a sink that you can wet yourself from.
Once you've applied water and scrubbed, find a towel or something dry and clean to wipe or soak the water from your skin.

4: hop, skip, jump, walk or run to the place of the house where you keep nice clean clothes.

5: put them on. And not on the floor or the place where you sleep. Try wearing them :)

6: once you have put the appropriate articles of clothing on you should then make your way Infront of a mirror or something that you can see your reflection in and maybe try brushing your hair. (I'm sure there are YouTube videos on this but I think you should stay away from the computer) this may prove difficult :|

7: ok, shoes.... Sorry this should've been step 5.... Don't panic!! We can do this!!. Just put your feet in them....

Sooo by now you should look half decent, or maybe like a clown... Either way some one will like you. Just be careful around kids if you do look like a clown.

8: LEAVE THE HOUSE!
(maybe travel in the direction of some local hang out spots.. NOT THE PARK DRESSED AS A CLOWN.... Try a bar/pub or even a night club. These place usually have girls! I know right it's friggen unbelievable!!! I almost faint at the thought!)
in a night club the generally play music. Try dancing?? Or not if your a clown. That shit will be funny as!. Girls like dancing and dancers it shows confidence!

So by now you should have started communicating with the opposite sex and have made some great contacts. If not, you may have to seek medical advice.

Ill pray for you on your quest!

When do the Nike Air max+ 2012 be released?




Jake


The Nike Airmax+ 2011 running shoes are out and I wanna know if I should buy them or wait for the 2012's.


Answer
They (the 2012) became available this month (July). Whether you should buy them or not depends if you think the changes made in the shoe (if any) are worth the difference in price.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I meet more girls?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment