Monday, October 21, 2013

What should i pack for my trip to Europe this summer?

trendy running shoes
 on Image Description: Sneakers at various angles outline vector ...
trendy running shoes image
Q. This summer I'm traveling to Europe for the first time! I'm going to Ireland, Paris and London. Any help with what to pack, including clothes and fashion, would be great! I love to wear trendy stuff, so I don't want to stick out in a foreign place. I know to pack light, because I'm only going to 8 days. Thanks!


Answer
Honestly, if you try to be a "trendy" tourist you'll probably over do it and look kinda dumb. When I went to Europe I brought shorts and skirts (because it was summer and that's what I wear here in the US during the summer). Apparently, that is not very common (at least in smaller towns) and is considered trashy- I'd compare it to the equivalent of showing cleavage and stomach here in the states- not many people really do it, and it is considered "skanky" sometimes. However, just like in the US, you can get away with it more easily in the big cities. Just be sure you aren't baring lots of skin if you're visiting any religious places.

I'd pack dresses, skirts, and leggings, jeans, maybe a pair of slacks or dress pants for going out to dinner or visiting a museum or other things like that...

All I can say is, as fun as trendy sounds, heels just aren't gonna work when you're travelling and visiting all over. It's highly doubtful you'll be running into anyone you know, so throw on a classy top, the aforementioned bottoms, and some comfy but cute shoes- maybe flats with good arch support, low wedges, or slip-ons.


Have a great time!

Is Asics a good brand name for running shoes?







I currently have Nikes, can Asics stand a chance?


Answer
Asics are MUCH BETTER THAN NIKES. Look at any decent runner, the fastest runners wear asics for a reason. the newbies buy nikes because they are trendy and look cool and come in a million colors but they just aren't made for runners, theyre made for exercising. Asics is a running shoe company so they focus on running, Nike makes a million types of sport shoes so they don't focus on what a runner's foot really needs beyond what's in their wallet. Asics knows about flat feet, wide feet, knee problems, shin splints, over pronaters, etc. Try on a few pairs of asics, find one that fits well and try it, you'll love them.

saucony is a great brand for older runners because they sell shoes with more cushioning

i don't get it. all the runners i know, including me, wear asics, and i go on Yahoo answers and every one wears nikes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should i pack for my trip to Europe this summer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment