Saturday, April 12, 2014

good running shoes for cheap???10 POINTS!!!?




ILikeBabie


i need running shoes that could work also as indoor soccer shoes. my old shoes like that were sambas but mine got ruined as they were my dad's then my sister's then mine. does anyone know where i could get shoes like that but for cheaper. btw i have about a size 8.5.

please help!! 10 points!



Answer
Good running shoes are never CHEAP. You can find running shoes for cheaper than the normal running shoe. I'd say the normal running shoe would run about $90-100. You can find running shoes for $50-$60. But honestly, if you're looking for a good shoe, you're not going to pay less than that. Please believe me when I say that when you get shoes for less than that, you're normally paying less because the shoes are of a lesser quality. They either won't provide the cushion, the support you need when running.

I recommend what the guy above me did. Go to a running store, get fitted. Then go on ebay to get them cheaper.

People on this site seem to want cheap, cheap... But you can get injured badly with the wrong shoes or bad shoes. Your feet are SO important. Or, you can buy the cheap shoes. They'll last a month and then you'll need to buy another pair. That adds up too.

Never go to walmart, payless or whereever to get a running shoe. Don't even go to a regular shoe store. They won't know what you need based on the shape of your foot or your footstrike. Go to the running store in your area. They'll watch you run and tell you what would work best for you. Again, then... once you have a specific brand and model... you can find them cheaper elsewhere if you need to.

Good but cheap running shoes for a beginning but a highly enthusiastic runner.?




msherzodm


I have found life around here a little boring lately, especially during the summer, so I am seriously thinking about starting running. I have read some running blogs which have plenty of advice on how to run, but nothing on how to choose good and cheap running shoes. I have seen some Nikes and Asics and Mizunos (I am in Japan) but there are so many of them this appears to be an unsolvable dilemma. I could just get some Nikes for running, but don't want to guess on such a serious issue. Neither do I want to spend a fortune on them. Please advise. Thanks!


Answer
Running shoes are designed based on how a person's foot and ankle perform when running. Different shoes help in different ways. The type of shoe you need depends on how your particular body works.

I would suggest consulting a running store, have them look at how you run, and then get shoe suggestions. They're going to tell you that you overpronate, underpronate, or are a neutral runner. They'll also look at how much you weigh and some other factors. Remember what they tell you and then either buy some shoes they recommend or come back to your computer and research shoes that fit people who run the way you do (based on what the clerk at the running store tells you).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: good running shoes for cheap???10 POINTS!!!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment