Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What type of running shoes are good for high arches?




Katie


I'm 13, 5"5, 100 pounds and I'm a girl. I have high arches, what running shoes would be the best? I run about 4-5 days a week.


Answer
Try going to your local running store (like road runner sports) NOT a place like dicks or sports authority where they sell other stuff. I'm talking about a pre running store. They will have a wide variety of shoes and colors that will help you find the best pair of running shoes for your feet, while still having some fashionable shoes. If you go to a sporting goods store like dicks then you could get shoes that don't fit your feet correctly and then you might get injured which is never fun. Trust me, I've learned the hard way:) I have high arches and they helped me find shoes with a good insole. Mine are brooks and they fit my high arches really well! Have fun!

High arch running shoes?




Elizabeth


I have very high arches, so when I run outside or even on a tredmill it affects my knees. I need shoes that have high arch support and are light weight. Any good suggestions for lightweight and arch support running shoes? Price does not matter.


Answer
Try barefeet. May hurt to start with but in a couple of weeks (plenty of days off) your feet will get much stronger and handle the high arch issues.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of running shoes are good for high arches?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment