Tuesday, June 10, 2014

High impact sneakers for Zumba dance?




Nora Bell


I dance hip hop and zumba and I'm looking for some kind of high impact sneaker to wear. I have shin splints, and have been using a Saucony running sneaker and Capezio Fierce dansneakers. Neither of them has the impact support I'm looking for.. any recommendations? Thanks in advance..


Answer
the worst shoes for zumba are running sneakers.. if you are really interested in the best zumba shoes try the z1's they are really good shoes.. go to ....

zumba.com--->shop----> z1 sneakers

Help with Zumba Shoes?




Amy


I am in need of a pair of shoes for Zumba but every dance/zumba shoe I have tried on has been way too narrow for my foot. In regular shoes, I don't take a wide width, but these type of shoes must run really narrow. Has anyone found one that isn't so narrow? Thanks!!


Answer
You don't need to buy shoes that are marketed as Zumba shoes. You're probably paying too much for glorified cross trainers if you buy "zumba shoes". Check the source below. Scroll down about a third of the way down the page to see ideas on choosing good shoes for zumba class.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: High impact sneakers for Zumba dance?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment