Monday, June 9, 2014

How long does it take to get NikeiD Tennis Shoes?

Q. I ordered my shoes (Nike Free Run 2 iD Womens Running Shoe) on the 4th (6 days ago) and the order status says Confirmed. I need them by the 22nd (11 days away)... When do you think i will get then?
I live in Coppell, TX. (near Dallas).
Thanks!
It's Ground shipping**
And since my order is confirmed, how many more steps until it is shipped and what are they?
Thanks!! :)


Answer
Seeing how you ordered them on Thursday and I'll give them Friday to process and put your package into delivery. Saturday is where they would initial start the delivery, skipping Sunday. ground would take 5-7 business days, so you package technically starts to head towards you on Monday even though they might have taken your package into a truck. So I would probably give them until Friday, Aug 12th until Aug. 16th. I'm sure you will get your package before the 22nd, and don't forget to break the shoes in, if they are needed, as soon as possible.

Another way is that you probably got a confirmation e-mail from UPS/FEDEX/DHL. Use that confirmation code (usually its a long code) to track where your package is. When I was tracking my shoes, it took them about a day to go across 1-3 states.

How long does it take to get Nike iD Tennis Shoes?

Q. I ordered my shoes (Nike Free Run 2 iD Womens Running Shoe) on the 4th (6 days ago) and the order status says Confirmed. I need them by the 22nd (11 days away)... When do you think i will get then?
I live in Coppell, TX. (near Dallas).
Thanks!
It's Ground shipping**
And since my order is confirmed, how many more steps until it is shipped and what are they?
Thanks!! :)


Answer
How long it is going to take will depend on when Nike actually ships it out and who is shipping it (which will determine where they are shipping from) and the shippers facility relative to Coppell, TX. You may or may not get them (I know that doesn't helP and if you need them for a competition, it is generally not a good idea not to where shoes (or anything else) for the first time when competing. Break them in and get accustomed to them in practice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long does it take to get NikeiD Tennis Shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment