Friday, June 13, 2014

Favourite Basketball Shoes?




Boshosauru


hi im trying to start an online ebay shoe store i currently sell all my shoes for AU $100
as i just started all i have is Air Jordan 2011s
just a question what basketball shoes would you be most interested in for AU $100 a pair... i have access to all basketball shoes and some athletic shoes like Air Max 2011s etc.

if you want to check out my items the link is below i also have AJ 2011; all star west (red), all star easts (blue) and Year of the rabbit that are not listed but if you interested contact me for pictures and to buy.
thanks

myworld.ebay.com.au/j.c_shoes2011 (copy & paste it to URL)



Answer
Fly Wade's

Hyperdunk 2011 vs Hyperfuse 2011?




Kevin


I need to get some new basketball sneakers and would like to know which basketball shoe would be the best for me. I'm a small guard/small forward who is more athletic than big and I would like to know which one is more comfortable. I'm flat footed so arch support is big for me. Don't say one is better than the other because it's lighter too because my hyperdunks last year were great, but the paint scratched off easily. Maybe contribute some personal experience?


Answer
My hyperdunk paint scratched off very easily as well. Also, many guys on my team had problems with the hyperdunks (our team sneaker). Many wound up switching to other brands because of discomfort and bad looks (paint chipping).
I would recommend against the hyperdunks. They have innate problems with the shoe design, and many of us hated them.
I never wore the hyperfuses though, no help there. But I recommend them over the bad experiences Ive had with hyperdunks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Favourite Basketball Shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment