Monday, June 9, 2014

Are the Nike Swift or Nike Free good shoes to start running in?




ryan


I'm 243 lbs, 5'9 and starting to run everyday.. just trying to find out what's a good shoe


Answer
No way, these shoes "Nike Free" are made to resemble running barefoot. So if you'd say your a runner and thinking of buying these shoes to wear about 15% of your running then I'd say yes. Plus with your weight it would be putting crazy stress on your body in every area possible and that isn't good at all. You need some good cushioned running shoes, if want Nike I suggest any of the Shox in the running section. But I think you'll find the best shoe in either Asics or even New Balance (they make shoes best for those with wide feet). Most shoe models come in a standard width, but New Balance has all kinds of different width for people with wider feet. I love Nike but they are made very narrow and are a tight squeeze sometimes!

Does anybody have the NIKE FREE 5.0 running shoe?




Mr.idontgi


i have heard that its good for running/training, but is it also comfortable and good to wear on an everyday basis?


Answer
Yes.
I find the 5.0 Free's make a comfortable everyday wear shoe. That being said, I don't have any serious foot problems (under/over pronation, fallen arches, etc) and I'm not a heavy person (160 lbs). I also use the thicker of the two insoles the shoes come with and wear thin low profile socks. The shoes are light, very flexible and have a clean low profile appearance that looks good with shorts or jeans. They don't have the super cushy feel of, say, a trail shoe but neither do they have the bulk. I find no problem racking up plenty of walking around miles in them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are the Nike Swift or Nike Free good shoes to start running in?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment