Monday, March 24, 2014

What kind of running shoes should I buy?




Christine


I have pretty bad feet and I'm only in high school. I think I walk on the outside of my foot, which is probably a bad thing...high arches, bunions, and I think bunionettes. Is there a specific kind of running shoe that I should get? My current running shoes (New Balance) make my ankles hurt when I run.


Answer
Asics are great running shoes! I run track and cross country and they were super good shoes. Those are what I bought last year I bought pumas for this year they were like $110 and shoe guy said they were awsomes shoes. The asics were $120. But I dont have any bunyans or stuff like that so maybe you need something else. So talk to a shoe salesman.

Tips on running shoes?




Wait What?


I want a good running shoe for races during the track season I usually run over distance so spikes are not that necessary plus I would like to keep them for cross county season, if possible 100 dollars is my limit. The shoe would have to be wide, because I have a bunion and crossed toes, I also deal with minor knee pain


Answer
Best thing to do is to go to the shoe store and see if you find any nice styles, also tell the representative there about the type of shoe you want and what it needs. Some of my personal favorite brands are Asics and Nike, good luck, hope I helped a little!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of running shoes should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment