Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm looking for these shoes?




Khari


In... Umm... I wanna say late Summer/ early Fall of 2010 I was looking at a pair of shoes on the Puma website. This particular kind of shoes came in bright orange and yellow and I believe green and another color. They were the first thing you saw when you went to the Puma webpage so since they were advertising them rather heavily, I'm not sure why I can't find them now. But I was just wondering if someone might know what kind of shoe this is and where I can get them now. Thanks :)


Answer
Are they any of these? http://www.6pm.com/puma-women-sneakers-athletic-shoes/CK_XARC81wFSAX3AAQHiAgQYAQIK.zso#!/puma-women-orange-sneakers-athletic-shoes/CK_XARC81wFCApcEUgF9wAEB4gIFGAECCgg.zso

You can check a lot of different shoe sites and sort by color. They will probably be discounted too since they were from a different season.

what pair of shoes is the best to workout in?




Lo


Ok, i am starting a strict workout this coming monday, and i have alot of shoes, but here are some of my more athletic shoes what pair should i use that are best for working out in..

Nike Maxx Airs 2010

Nike 5.0's

Nike Shocks

Addis Bounce

What pair do u think? Thanks so much!
Also if you have any other good shoes let me know, because i am willing to go buy more ( i love shoes, and aways buy them ;) lol)



Answer
Hey if you really want to buy good sports shoes then I am sure that you will like
http://www.ballersonline.com/men/shop-by-brand/nike-b-73.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm looking for these shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment