Wednesday, November 27, 2013

How far can I reasonably walk in high heeled leather shoes?

best quality athletic shoes
 on best quality heelys, flying shoes, roller shoes, skates, sports shoes ...
best quality athletic shoes image



Cybele


They're leather Hush Puppies with 2 inch Louis heels. I can walk for miles in heels without a problem but shoes get so beaten up in this weather with all the slush and road salt. How much can I wear shoes outside for before they start getting really beaten up? My wardrobe consists pretty much entirely of dresses from the 30s, 40s, and 50s, so athletic shoes are out of the question


Answer
well if you have toy walk on slush and road salt ..then it depends on how quality your shoes are, Some can last days ..and some can last a couple of hours. But i would recommend that if you really wanna wear heels for you to get some slippers or flats...and then when you get to destination to wear your heels..

What are some options for high-quality sandals or open toed shoes for teenage boys?







We will be doing a ton of walking and I need them to be close to the sturdiness of a good athletic shoe but need them to be open toe. Will spend a little extra money


Answer
The closest thing I know of is Keen shoes. I don't think they have open toe shoes but do have heavy duty sandals that are open on the sides similar to fisherman sandals.
They make very tough shoes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How far can I reasonably walk in high heeled leather shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment