Saturday, November 30, 2013

Will I ever be able to bench 315 lbs?

best running shoes for 300 lb man
 on Museum Shop: Historical Museum Shop, Stone's Arms & Armor Book ...
best running shoes for 300 lb man image



Matt


I have been lifting on and off for 4 years and my current one rep max is 195 lbs. I'm 5 ft. 7 in. tall, and currently weigh 150 lbs., but the average person of my build weighs about 135. I have a small build. My shirt size is S, my hand size is S, my wrist size is S.

I'm not looking to play football. I just figured that people that follow the sport or currently participate in it would have an idea.



Answer
Yes if you put in THE WORK! Getting up 3 plates on each side once isn't that hard to accomplish and benching is actually easier for people with small arms & small frames. Longer arms mean greater distance to lift and small framed people tend to get barrell chested which shrinks the lift even more.

There is a man named Leeland McElory that played in the NFL for several years and as a 5 foot nothing 175 lb. RB he was able to bench over 400 lbs. & squated 600! There are players like him all over the country so get to work!

Sitting Cow- Lol I hate to be the first one breaking this news to you, but playerâs height & weight are generally fudged and sold by SID's as fact. This is why players are measured (With Shoes Off)/weighed at the Combine. 5â11 ha, man thatâs almost worse than all the articles listing Charles Barkley as 6â6.

Will this guy get that weight up at 150 lbs, of course not! Hereâs another secret for you little buddy, if he stays in the gym and eats properly he wouldnât be 150 after 12 months! By the time heâs able to 1 rep MAX 315 he would probably be 25 pounds heavier.

Take any NFL RB in the last 20 years under 5â11 between 175-200 pounds and I guarantee that you will not find one that canât put up 315 once. Whether itâs Napoleon Kaufman, Warrick Dunn or Darren Sproals, you canât play that position being physically weak and ONLY PUTTING UP 315 ONCE QUALIFIES AS PHYSICALLY WEAK!

Come On Man Think A Little Before You Try & Devalue Other Peoples Comments!

@Bad Ass
1. What about the other references Little Buddy?

2. Practice Reading Comprehension! At no point did I say he would âMaxâ that weight in 12 months!
If he puts in the WORK the guy will not be 150 in 12 months. Would you disagree with that?
By the time he is able to Max 315 he would be 25 pounds heavier (at least). Where do I refer to a time table in that sentence?

3. I chose NFL caliber RBâs as reference because of the overall strength requirement to play the position and numerous examples of players within the last 20 years who where/are 5â11â & below + range in weight from 175-200 pounds.

Lower body strength is the core of athletic competition, but to say upper body strength âpretty musclesâ does little to help a RB is just dumb. Aside from the technique involved with running with the ball and having the strength to prevent people from ripping the ball away from a back, you do realize they have to pass protect right?

You do realize there are major physical differences between University of Dayton, University of Cincinnati and Ohio St. University players right? Why on earth would you talk about D1 RBâs as if they are all in the same boat? My comments had 0 to do with college ball, but come on Little Buddy that 5â9 scat back who canât get up 300 lbs isnât going to get 25 carries a game at Ohio St like he would at Dayton.

4. I hate to break this to you Little Buddy, the only people that are impressed about maxing 3 plates are those that never spent time in a weight room or do nothing but gawk at men working instead of hitting it hard themselves. Given your comment and pencil neck photo I doubt you have ever come close putting up that weight, so I can understand why you think 315 is a big number Little Buddy!

Should I stay with him? *10 pts*?




Renee Rose


We've been dating for 3.5 months; he's grown very attached and clingy whereas I've become quite distant and detached. Summer's just started and he tells me he misses me throughout the day and will do anything he can to see me. He know's it's overwhelming me and promises he'll stop telling me this all the time. On the last day of school he cried since he graduated high school and won't be able to see me everyday anymore. He tells me I mean the world to him and that he never wants to leave me, but I never know how to reply bc I just don't feel the same.

The first few months were fantastic, but recently my feelings are just not as strong as before and I'm really thinking about breaking up with him. It seems like the best option, since my grades in school are slipping because of the relationship, and it's put some stress on my relationship with my family (who don't like him bc he's not exactly the smartest guy around).

But then I think about all our memories and all he's done for me and think "I can't". I start to get emotional thinking about it since if I do break up with him, I won't have anyone texting me good morning or to have late night conversations with. I won't have a hand to hold and no one to kiss and hug. When we're together I really enjoy holding his hand, talking to him, kissing him and I'm comfortable, but I just feel we don't fit very well. Our goals in life are so different, since I want to experience things and see what's out there, whereas he is fully devoted to me and I'm all he cares about. I'm afraid if I leave him, he'll be devastated and do something really dramatic. I'm also worried, I'll never find someone who loves me as much as he does and disregards my flaws if I leave.

I'm so confused; I have absolutely no idea what to do..
Thanks for any advice.



Answer
Hey sweety,

Boy have I been in your shoes.

First thing's first, you really answered your own question. Your grades are slipping, you're stressed out and your family is feeling it too, your willing to say that your not pleased with his intelligence, and most of all, you have to question whether or not to leave.

Hun, it's not him that you want. It's a relationship. You like the way he makes you feel like you're important. But that is all you seem to feel. You don't love him, and you don't want to be with him, you just want to be with somebody. Now, just so you know, that's not all a bad thing, but it's not that great either. Trust me, if you want that feeling of someone that is interested, look for a pen-pal. You never know right.... Just, don't into meeting people online. No not every one is bad. But not everyone is good either.

Now, you are not even done with high school. That means that you have only been around the guys in your hometown. Wait till you go to college or start working, you would be surprised what men are out there. I even have men, some really cute, hitting on me at work. And I'm a 300 lb woman. Just imagine the men that you can have in just a year or two. It really is worth the wait.

Any way hun, you have passed the honeymoon phase and this is where you start to witness the real relationship. Think of it this way, he is out of school, so you don't have to run into him in the halls everyday, and you don't live together so there is no fighting over who gets what.

It will probably be about 3 months before you get over him, but I swear, this will be the easiest break up you have.

You know what to do, you know what is best for you, don't be scared to do what you want. It's you that matters.

P.S. if it really is to hard. Suggest a two week break. See how you feel. If it's right, you will get back with him. But if you like the feeling of being without him. You know what to do.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will I ever be able to bench 315 lbs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment