Monday, November 25, 2013

Where can I find a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes?

best running shoes reviews
 on ... Running Shoe Reviews & Customer Ratings - Top & Best Rated Products
best running shoes reviews image



absconder1


I am looking for a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes.
I am open to ordering online, but am not open to used shoes or auction sites.
I am open to trail or road running shoes or minimalist shoes.
I am open to any price range.
I am open to any brand, but would prefer New Balance, Asics, or Brooks.
Depending on the shoe, I may prefer some extra arch support but it is not a big deal.

Thanks for any help.



Answer
I would recommend Altra Instinct Black.

http://minimalistrunningshoes.org/altra-running-instinct-intuition-shoe-review

How do you feel about these running shoes?




Charlie


I'm thinking about buying a new pair of running shoes by asics. Is asics a good brand? I mainly run on asphalt and dirt roads.


Answer
Hi.I have never tried asics before.You can always check reviews on shoes to see how they are.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a pair of black size 13 men's running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment