Sunday, November 24, 2013

What kind of athletic shoes do I need for my exercise?

women running shoes black
 on Running shoes - Ekiden Indoor Women's Running Shoes, Black/Pink ...
women running shoes black image



carlie


I'm taking an aerobic class (doing exercises to music, but not zumba) and I want to know what kind of shoes to buy. I saw some, bt it said they were "Running shoes" http://www.kmart.com/women-s-running-shoe-flame-12w-black-neon-purple/p-076VA52600012P?selectedFilters=Sport|Running&prdNo=13&blockNo=13&blockType=G13
(See?) Do I need a different type, or will those work? Thanks!



Answer
Running shoes, or any rubber shoes you use for your aerobic workout won't bring you any disadvantage. If that certain running shoes; branded or not, is comfortable for you it wouldn't really matter. And that running shoes looks fine and it also looks comfortable. One of my classmate has that exact pair and she told me that it was light and comfortable.
Hope you get the right, comfortable pair. : )

Question for women. How should a man dress to go to the gym?




runner


When a guy goes to the gym to work out, should he wear a pair of running shoes, a pair of white slouch socks and a pair of shiny black spandex tights? Do women think it's attractive or sexy?


Answer
I think a guy looks good in just a normal shirt, some sneakers, and running pants if they're at a gym. Very casual. Black is better than white though - doesn't stain as bad. If you're hot and you're comfortable with yourself, keep the shirt off, haha.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of athletic shoes do I need for my exercise?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment