Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Please help i have a torn acl and i need help i heard a crack in my knee?

best running shoes after acl surgery
 on Pain On Top Of Foot While Walking | Plantar Fasciitis Shoes
best running shoes after acl surgery image



Art


So 2 weeks ago i was at physical therapy rehabbing my ACl, which I got surgery on 4 months ago. So while at physical therapy i was running suicides and when i went down to touch the ground my shoe slipped and my knee bent funny. At first it hurt somewhat of a good amount, probably a 6 out of 10 on a pain level. I also felt a crack, like if you ever cracked a knuckle or something but across my whole knee. Now 2 weeks later it still hurts on the outside of my knee. Should i be worrying about this or no? What do you think this could be? Thanks.


Answer
Hello,

I'm sorry about your knee!
Because you're still in pain, I would either talk to your physical therapists about this or go see your orhopedist who did your surgery.
Did it feel just like an air pop like when you crack your knuckles? I've had 2 knee surgeries and since my surgeries, both my knees now crack as if I was cracking my knuckles. It could be that yours was just a crack where air was being released.
Or it could be something more since you mention that your knee bent funny. Hopefully not though!

I would definitely either talk to your therapists about it or see your othopedist. Better to be safe than sorry!

Anyway, good luck! I hope you recover well!

2months ago i had acl,pcl and lcl surgery which are the main ligaments of the knee and i received a?




denae007


donors acl,pcl and lcl, would it be apropriate to send a like a thank you card to the family of the person who i received it from.


Answer
yes, and some running shoes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Please help i have a torn acl and i need help i heard a crack in my knee?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment