Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What is the best running shoes for men for people with past ankle/foot injuries?

best running shoes men
 on Top 5 Best Cross Training Shoes For Men
best running shoes men image



Joseph


I have torn ligaments in one of my feet and I also have tons of ankle injuries. I like running but every time I go running in my basketball shoes it seems to aggravate my old injuries. So I was wondering what is the best shoes for men for people with past ankle/foot injuries?


Answer
Nike Free would be a great choice. I also had right foot injury last year and I was advised to wear minimalist shoes as this shoes are super lightweight and has good amount of ankle support .

Hope this helps.

What are the best/ a good pair of nike running shoes for men?




shineman08


i want to get a pair of running shoes from nike, but im not sure what i want. Im gonna go jogging with my girlfriend in the summertime.


Answer
Nike Shox Ride or Tailwind. They both have plenty of cushioning & stability for many types of feet. With the tailwind, be careful not to puncture the bubble inside the heel cushion.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best running shoes for men for people with past ankle/foot injuries?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment