Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What kind of shoe is good for running with flat feet?

best athletic shoes arch support
 on Wholesale shoes with arch support from China shoes with arch support ...
best athletic shoes arch support image



PJ


I'm looking to run a half marathon. Is a wide foot shoe better than a narrow shoe for flat feet? Arch support would be the same. What do you recommend?


Answer
Run in a pair of athletic comfort shoes. Athletic comfort shoes are designed give the foot additional support, cushion, and ventilation to better comfort the foot. A marathon is the place where you will need comfort shoes the most, think about it

What are the best leather shoes to wear? What about Nike Shox?




4dugnlee


I just started a new job as a dietary aide and I am on my feet for 8 hours or longer. I have to wear leather, preferably athletic type shoes. Crocs are not aloud, which is what I constantly wore before. I am thinking about the Nike Shox...anyone know about these? I currently wear skechers, which are ok as long as I wear an arch support but my feet still hurt. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks!!!


Answer
I was just googling and came across this product hope it helps you
Reebok Women's Princess Aerobics Shoe
leather
Rubber sole
Comfortable terry cloth linings absorb moisture
Padded foam sockliner




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of shoe is good for running with flat feet?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment