Thursday, November 21, 2013

What would be a good pair of running shoes for running 3-5 miles daily with everyday training?

best running shoes for jumping
 on ... you listen to when you're running? | Life and style | theguardian.com
best running shoes for jumping image



Eric


I need a good running shoe for running 3-5 miles a day, gym training, jumping, and balancing. I don't want a bulky shoe with all that cushion. The less the cushion the better. My friend that does a lot of running said to not get Nike so I am kinda at a loss.


Answer
The best shoe for you depends so much on fit. One runner with a wide foot and a shallow arch will have a totally different opinion from a narrow footed deep arched runner. Everyone is different. There are hundreds of shoes and what works best for me may not work best for you.
Of the hundreds of shoes, there will be a few that are really good for you

So, this is what you have to do:
You should go to a good running store, even if you have to drive a while to get there. You can use the Runnerâs World Shoe Store Finder to help you find a nearby store.
http://www.runnersworld.com/store/search/1,7978,s6-240-417-0-0,00.html

Some running stores have experts with whom you can make an appointment. They measure your foot to determine itâs size, your arch, and if you over-pronate or not. They ask you about your running and needs to determine which particular shoes might best meet your needs. Then they let you try them all on and run with them on their treadmills. Usually they have a decent return policy, too.

Keep track of your running and buy new shoes every 400 miles or when they look worn out.

What type of track/running shoes should I get for my feet?




crkadct


I'm not sure what's wrong with my feet, but I have a couple of problems with them.

When I run a long distance, they start to hurt. Even if I jump rope for 20 minutes, they start to hurt. My coach says that its because I have flat feet, and I think she may be right.

Are there any special kind of running shoes for feet like mine?



Answer
I don't know why everyone is talking about insoles. You need motion control running shoes that are made for people with feet that have low or no arch.
A real running shoe store can get you the right shoe.
Here are various good brands of motion control shoes:
http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/search/search-celebros.jsp?&Query=Womens%20Motion%20Control&image=/rrs/img/product_list/perfectfit_womens_motion_header.gif




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good pair of running shoes for running 3-5 miles daily with everyday training?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment